Application Timetable 2022-2023
|Schedule of Events||Dates (Taiwan Standard Time)|
|Session||Fall admission||Spring admission|
|On-line Application||February 07 - March 31||Re-opens Now to July 11||August 18 - September 29|
|Review and Evaluation by Departments/ Graduate Institutes||April 11 - April 22||July 19 - July 26||October 14 - October 24|
|Application Results Posted on the CGU Website and Admission Letters Sent to Applicants||May 23||August 11||November 17|
|*International Master of Science in Reconstructive Microsurgery:
|Reply Deadline for Accepted Applicants||May 31||Subject to an individual Acceptance letter||November 27|
|Class Starts||September||February, 2023|
NOTE: The academic year (two semesters in each academic year) begins on August 1 and ends on July 31 of the following year. Fall term classes usually begin in mid- or late-September, and spring term classes begin in late February of the following year. Each semester consists of 18 weeks.
In the Application System, you will provide:
- Personal information with a 2-inch x 2-inch photo (electronic upload). You will be able to save and edit before submission.
- Photocopy of the applicant’s passport (First two pages) or a nationality certificate of the applicant.(Individuals possessing ARC or other legal resident’s certificates, please provide a photocopy of the front and back of ARC if there’s any)
- Photocopy of the original graduation certificate of the highest academic degree (English / Chinese)
- Photocopy of the transcript/mark sheet of your highest academic degree with the grades/scores of all semesters/years (English / Chinese)
- Two letters of recommendation (subject to each department’s requirements)
- (Bank statements or records of remittance provided by the applicant or his/her relatives within the third degree of kinship (grandparents, parents, and siblings).
- Bank statements or records of remittance supported by the applicant’s relatives must be submitted along with the household registration/ birth certificate/ family book which may prove the relationship of relative.
- The amount showing on the bank statements or records of remittance, when the visa application is submitted, must be sufficient enough for at least a consecutive 6 months living needs.
- The scholarship certificate must indicate the duration and the exact amount of the scholarship.
- Language Proficiency Test: Postgraduate Admissions: Test Results of TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, or GMAT/ Undergraduate Admissions: TOCFL or HSK
- Other merits for application, such as awards, distinguished performance, thesis…., etc
- The evidence of remittance or Online Payment **The application fee should be paid by the application deadline in order to complete the application procedure. Payments, once made, are not refundable. Please upload the remittance slip/payment receipt after the remittance or payment is made.
- Applicants with incomplete documentation must assume full responsibility for a rejected application.
- Late applications will not be accepted.
- Applications with unpaid application fees will not be processed.