Application Timetable 2023-2024
|Schedule of Events||Dates (Taiwan Standard Time)|
|Session||Fall admission (3 Rounds)||Spring admission|
|On-line Application||1.December 6, 2022 - February 12, 2023||August 1, 2023 -
September 30, 2023
|2.February 26, 2023 - April 23, 2023|
|3.May 7, 2023 - June 25, 2023|
|Review and Evaluation by Departments/ Graduate Institutes||1.February 20, 2023 - March 10, 2023||October 9, 2023 -
October 27, 2023
|2.May 1, 2023 - May 19, 2023|
|3.July 3, 2023 - July 14, 2023|
|Application Results Posted on the CGU Website and Admission Letters Sent to Applicants||1.March 27, 2023||November 17, 2023|
|2.June 5, 2023|
|3.July 31, 2023|
|Reply Deadline for Accepted Applicants||1.April 7, 2023||December 1, 2023|
|2.June 16, 2023|
|3.August 11, 2023|
|Class Starts||September, 2023||February, 2023|
NOTE: The academic year (two semesters in each academic year) begins on August 1 and ends on July 31 of the following year. Fall term classes usually begin in mid- or late-September, and spring term classes begin in late February of the following year. Each semester consists of 18 weeks.
In the Application System, you will provide:
- Personal information with a 2-inch x 2-inch photo (electronic upload). You will be able to save and edit before submission.
- Photocopy of the applicant’s passport (First two pages) or a nationality certificate of the applicant.(Individuals possessing ARC or other legal resident’s certificates, please provide a photocopy of the front and back of ARC if there’s any)
- Photocopy of the original graduation certificate of the highest academic degree (English / Chinese)
- Photocopy of the transcript/mark sheet of your highest academic degree with the grades/scores of all semesters/years (English / Chinese)
- Two letters of recommendation (subject to each department’s requirements)
- (Bank statements or records of remittance provided by the applicant or his/her relatives within the third degree of kinship (grandparents, parents, and siblings).
- Bank statements or records of remittance supported by the applicant’s relatives must be submitted along with the household registration/ birth certificate/ family book which may prove the relationship of relative.
- The amount showing on the bank statements or records of remittance, when the visa application is submitted, must be sufficient enough for at least a consecutive 6 months living needs.
- The scholarship certificate must indicate the duration and the exact amount of the scholarship.
- Language Proficiency Test: Postgraduate Admissions: Test Results of TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, or GMAT/ Undergraduate Admissions: TOCFL or HSK
- Other merits for application, such as awards, distinguished performance, thesis…., etc
- The evidence of remittance or Online Payment **The application fee should be paid by the application deadline in order to complete the application procedure. Payments, once made, are not refundable. Please upload the remittance slip/payment receipt after the remittance or payment is made.
- Applicants with incomplete documentation must assume full responsibility for a rejected application.
- Late applications will not be accepted.
- Applications with unpaid application fees will not be processed.